Dr. Sary F. Aranki

Ratings for Dr. Sary F. Aranki

I had the the great luck to have this outstanding Doctor treat me his entire team was outstanding . He has no ego is kind caring and was able to preform a surgery that few doctors can complete . I. Had a calcified artery that could not be replaced the doctor was able to clean it internally and bypass it I wish I could express how great full I am to all of the people who cared for me God bless their hands from the cleaning people to the sergion they are top shelf !

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I had four bypass surgery done by Dr. Aranki in 2015. According to my cardiologist, Dr. Aranki is one of the few cardiac surgeons that perform the procedure that I needed, which involved removing plaque from one of the coronary arteries before performing the bypass surgery. Not only Dr. Aranki is an extraordinary and experienced cardiothoracic surgeon, but also he is thorough answering questions before and after the surgery. His team is very knowledgeable and helpful, and the hospital staff was caring and thoughtful with my family during and after the procedure. Also, Dr. Aranki patients are said to recover faster than usual. This turned out to be the case for me as my hospital stay was only five days, I was feeling pretty good within a month, and I was ready to go back to work in less than three months. I feel deeply grateful to Dr. Aranki, and I’d recommend him to anyone requiring cardiothoracic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Had 2 heart valves replaced in 2013. Dr. Aranki is one of the best in the business, and he also seems to care about his patients. Did not get to meet his staff, but spoke to a couple of them on the phone and they were very helpful. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Awesome doctor hospital and staff.Very knowledgable,caring and funny.Not only wonderful as a surgeon but, wonderful with our family as well.Took the time to answer any and all of our questions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Back in Oct/2008, I had four bypasses done by this doctor and I was able to go back to work in less than 3 months. My wife said the staff were very warm and thoughtful by assisting and conforting her during and after my procedure. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Sary F. Aranki's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1978)