Ratings for Dr. Geetika Gupta

I have been extremely sick with a multitude of distressing health problems for several months and made an appointment with this doctor knowing I would be back in RI when my husband was deployed. It took four months to get in to see the doctor. I completed a large information packet, got a copy of all of my health records, and on the day of the appointment, I drove 45 minutes in rush hour traffic to get there. Because of construction in the city, my GPS took me the wrong way and I was 5-7 minutes late. The woman at the front desk said Dr. Gupta refused to see me as it was towards the end of the day. I explained my situation about how long I waited for an appointment, about normally living in VA because of the military, filling out the entire lengthy packet, and driving 45 minutes in rush hour, but she didn't care. I've never been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life. Doctors are supposed to care about the well being of patients and be caretakers to the community. Someone like Dr. Gupta should not even be a doctor. I read poor reviews before I went but didn't realize how truly awful of a person she is. Beware.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Geetika Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2009)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI