Ratings for Dr. Lily Sabouri

I agree with the other commenter. The doctor will not help with mental health issues but rather force you to see a psychiatrist just for medication, even if you are already receiving psychotropic medication. For chronic conditions, I would probably choose another doctor, but for generally healthy patients or well visits, I have no issues with her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

My 63yr old mom loves Doctor Lily. My complaint is that she will not prescribe any real pain killers. My mother suffers daily with nerve pain caused by physical labor jobs in her life and congenital spinal stenosis with spinal column spurs. Codeine, Vicodin, etc help. She is forced to go to the ER or an urgent care. As a doctor regardless of her personal beliefs or her training, when alternative treatment won't work, she should prescribe narcotics. Do no harm means not letting my mom suffer needlessly.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Lily Sabouri's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2009)