Ratings for Dr. Sujin Ju

All other dentists need to sit down. Dr. Ju is top!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Ju does great work and I would highly recommend her! I have been going to her for a couple years now and she is a great dentist. Everyone there is friendly and professional!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Sujin is awesome and very knowledgable. Super nice and thorough, not only that but she makes sure the patient is not under any pain. She is awesome! #1 dentist in Gville!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I can not begin to describe how awesome this office is! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

She is the best! I'm glad I went to her instead of any other dentists. She listened and took time to explain what is happening with my teeth. Really loved the environment and staff, as well. If you need a dentist, go to Sujin Smiles! You won't regret!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Ju was very professional & caring. Also very thorough & listened to what I was saying. I appreciated that she took the time to explain what she was doing.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

It is a pleasure to write my review about my dental experience with Dr.Sujin Ju. I have multiple, serious dental problems so was very nervous to make my initial appointment. Dr. Ju is extremely knowledgeable and her professional approach to developing an intensive care plan immediately put me at ease. I had been told by other dentists that making me a much needed lower partial was not going to be possible. Dr. Ju gladly took on the challenge, telling me how she loves to make partials, a part of dentistry she has always enjoyed. I must tell you I am so satisfied with the results. My partial is a perfect fit. She has done an A+ job on making the perfect partial. I have not had any problems.I will highly recommend Dr. Ju to anyone who is in need of a dentist. She has the whole package. Her intelligent, compassionate demeanor with her patients and her knowledgeable care make her an outstanding dentist. Her staff is competent in insurance issues and running a smooth office.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Nobody enjoys going to the dentist (do they?) but if you have to go, this is a great choice. Dr. Ju and her assistant, Bobbie, make the experience actually pleasant. Dr. Ju is thorough and does excellent work. She made sure that not only I, but that she was satisfied with her work. And I believe her criteria for acceptable dentistry are more stringent than mine. I had fillings done as well as a bridge. My experience was pain-free and I am extremely satisfied with the result. Bobbie is always professional and courteous, and Dr. Ju is upbeat and happy. This makes for as enjoyable experience as you can have in a dental office.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Everyone is very friendly and they were willing to go above and beyond to help me out in order to max out my insurance and fit me in for appointments before my insurance ended. I have been in for a few visits now and regardless of whether it was for a cleaning or to have other work done, I have always felt comfortable. She did a great job fixing some fillings on my front teeth that I had done years ago so the color was off. Now they look beautiful and you can't tell that they were filled. Even my boyfriend was extremely impressed. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Ju is an excellent dentist, having worked on all members of my family. I'm especially impressed with how she worked with my five year old daughter, who was very afraid of dentists, yet needed to have some cavities filled. Even though my daughter was not the easiest patient to work with, Dr. Ju's patience and comforting manner calmed her and the necessary work was completed. The office staff is very courteous and professional. Prices on the procedures are very reasonable, in fact lower than other offices that I've visited in our area. Best dental office I've been to in a long time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013