Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Gold

Great first experience at a chiropractor. Friendly office and Dr. Gold was very informative through the whole adjustment process in explaining exactly what he was doing and why. I would recommend him to friends and family!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I have been to 4 chiropractors over the last 35 years in Ohio. When i moved to Florida I discovered gold. He is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to. Not only helped with my chronic lower back to eliminate the pain but unexpectedly the soreness in both knees disappeared. Thank you Jim

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Gold took excellent care of me! He genuinely cares. I walked in when he was closing up on a SUNDAY. He had someplace to be, but he said "I cant turn you away like that" After that i received an excellent adjustment!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr Gold's office is fantastic! the scheduling is always great and convenient hours (including some Sundays!) His receptionist is always so nice and friendly and welcoming. I was starting to feel better right away! Thank you very much! I was blown away when they recommended a program "Healing Heros" that they work with, to help pay for my co pay! the intelliskin shirt they recommended (and wear themselves) was a great cure! I already recommended this office to a friend and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Gold is a great doctor! I find him to be knowledgeable and caring. He utilizes the latest in equipment without over-charging. He listens to what my needs are and then finds the best way to treat them. Every time I leave the office I feel physically restored! He and his staff are friendly and professional. I will continue to frequent Dr. Gold's Anclote Chiropractic, as well as recommend them to anyone and everyone! Their service and treatment are unsurpassed! Thank you, Dr. Gold and Staff!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I was very pleased with the experience and will continue to be aligned by Dr. Gold.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr Gold and His Staff are Completely Amazing!!!!!! He is the best Chiropractor I have been to. I had severe back problems and after a short series of treatments, I have experienced a complete turn around. Dr. Gold is very caring and really listened to me to understand the pain I was having. I would recommend him to everyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Gold and his staff were truly amazing. They really knew what they were doing. I left his office feeling ten years younger,..not to mention inches taller. So wonderful to see doctors who actually care for their patients. Personalized care is hard to come by. I am ecstatic with Dr. Gold and his office. Did I mention hes a Palmer Graduate!! BONUS

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012