Ratings for Dr. Rolando Chumaceiro

Had appointment for 1/29/13 at 6:00 pm. Girl at desk (Lilly) told me I did NOT have and appointment and would not be seen.........not even "I'm sorry for your inconvenience" or anything similar, just "NO". Was told I could be seen tomorrow. Dr. would not come out to talk to me. I've worked in Doctor's offices for 10 years, and this is the worst I've seen yet! This appointment would have been 3 minutes at most! Front desk very rude, actually threw her papers down at one point! Does not care about patients, just getting out on time. I DID have an appointment, but left without being seen.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Chumaceiro is a Board Certified medical doctor, who is very knowledgeable in overall health matters. Very empathetic, good listener, and cares about my health.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Chumaceiro is the best physician and he is very caring and compassionate. He always listens to his patients and delivers the best of care as needed. I would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Rolando Chumaceiro's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1988)