Ratings for Dr. Carl R. Edgington

Best Dr in the state of Oklahoma for children with challenging needs. He is thorough, compassionate, and willing to help.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Edgington is so helpful and knowledgeable, and I felt like he truly cares about my child and the well-being on my entire family. The staff and other therapists I have had contact with have also been great. This was an all around positive experience for our family, and I do not hesitate to refer him to friends!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Edgington is extremely caring and knowledgeable in helping families understand and care for their child with special needs. I know many people who have have gone to him and were so happy and grateful for the experience. I don't know what some of these other people are thinking!? I guess you can't please everyone!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

He understood my son so well he was able to get through the whole evaluation in 1 day. He has helped us figure out the best way to handle everyday situations with our son. He has given us hope and I feel like if we have problems arise Dr. Edgington will always be there to help come up with a solution.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

We had a great experience with Dr. Edgington and would highly recommend him to others. He was wonderful with our daughter, who is mildly autistic, and immediately put her at ease during her diagnostic evaluation. We found him to be thorough and accurate, and his approach family-centered.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

One of the worst testing and diagnosis for my son. Completely off the scale from previous diagnosis that my son has had. He had an intern test him. When I got there he said Medicaid dosn't cover testing, cost me $350.00 out of pocket for testing. The reason I went with it was because we drove from Claremore to OKC. Never again..........

Submitted September 4, 2014

It is my great displeasure to have ever encountered Dr. Edgington. In my opinion, he is arrogant and treats others like we are all idiots. His diagnostic interpretations are questionalble and his therapeutic guidance is troubling to me. In my opinion, he misleads his clients, causing them more hardship than families should endure. Worse, he creates a hostile relationship with other professionals who are trying to help which further alienates families from those who are trying to help. There are many really good psychologists in Okc, in my opinion, this is not one of them. I would recommend that you avoid Dr. Edgington and seek assistance elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Edgington. The staff and the doctor were both very professional. He was knowledgeable, patient, and kind. He gave me valuable insight and advice that will be helpful to me. The fee I was charged was very fair. I highly recommend Dr. Edgington.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

The absolute worst doctor in Oklahoma pertaining to treatment for kids with autism and other mental and social disorders. He currently owns full circle development center in oklahoma city. And him and his entire office staff are pathetic, unreliable, unprofessional, and he treats hid Occupational Therapist and Speech therapist like they are uneducated and ignorant. Dr. Carl (chuck) Edgington and his staff at full circle development center in Oklahoma City should not be utilized as a reliable source of treatment for mental and social disorders. Please avoid this Doctor at all cost. He is only in the business for himself.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013