Ratings for Dr. Valerie Reese

This is a great office, my kids love it here! Dr Valerie and her staff are very friendly & they treat your children as if they were their own. As a mom, that is very important to trust your dentist & the staff. Hands-down best office around.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

The staff was polite & courteous. I was told it would only take 1 hr to have my daughter's crown (which had fallen out) to be resealed. My 4 yr old daughter waited in the dentist chair for 2.5 hrs and I was in the lobby expecting any minute for her to come out with the sealed crown in her mouth. Dr. Reese (after this 2.5 hrs) called me into her office for a discussion instead of working on my daughter as planned. At this time, she actually asked me if I wanted her to seal my daughter's crown now. I was shocked, thinking she had more than PLENTY of time already for this procedure. We did not have another hour to spare, so I asked for a refund & we left very unsatisfied! As my time is valuable to me, we do not plan to return.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. V. Reese and staff, without fear of contradiction, for your family Pediatric Dental needs.Highly trained staff with the compassion and patience to deal with the little ones. Dr. V.Reese is a blessing!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012