Ratings for Dr. Dominic M. Pedulla

I dread the day that I was ever referred to this doctor. Procedure was performed on my legs four times upper and lower and my legs look like a roadmap now. I've lost feeling and I don't have the balance that I used to have. He destroyed the appearance and the functionality of my legs and refuses to repair his hurt that he has inflicted on me. Photos upon request. He was paid by Tricare.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very disappointed in my results. He kept saying I promise we're going to fix your legs. Lasered each leg twice, maxed sclero treatments--no change in appearance. It took over a year and thousands of dollars even with insurance. I wasted my time. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I am completely thrilled with Dr Pedulla and my new legs! After years of putting up with the pain and the awful blue lines, I had my procedure. He and his staff are wonderful. I did my research and found out that he is the most experienced vein guy in the whole southwest. Obviously he is a miracle worker in my opinion!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Run and hide from this doctor. My leg is damaged to the point that I cannot walk on it when I get blood clots in it. I'm not old either. .. under 35

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I love his new office and think his staff is top notch. There's a reason he's the best and busiest varicose vein doc in Oklahoma. What a nice place.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

never fixed our vericose veins. however, collected the money... still have vericose veins

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

I found Dr. Pedulla to be very caring. The whole staff at Oklahoma Vein and Endovascular made my varicose vein procedure very easy. I would recommend them to anyone with varicose veins.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Dominic M. Pedulla's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1986)