Ratings for Dr. Rebecca S. Langner

Just left me feeling worse. Wanted xray and I didn't want one. She said I had to have ine. Ugh.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Langner is the only chiropractor I will ever go to...she is amazing! I feel she has my best interests in mind and never pushes me into extra appointments or purchasing supplements like other chiropractors I have been to in Sioux Falls over the past 20 years. My husband is an arborist and hurt his back. He went to Dr. Langner and now calls her is "miracle worker". She is kind, competent and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Langner...she does an awesome job and love going to see her!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

My kids and I see Dr Langner on a regular basis. She is great with my kids and they love coming in to get adjusted! I also saw her through my last pregnancy and because of my regular chiropractic care, I felt great:-)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Very knowledgable and holistic approach to care...the whole family loves getting adjusted!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Very personable! Individualized attention. Holistic approach.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Very impersonal and lacking knowledge, in my opinion. She just had to take an xray and it didn't matter what I wanted. Still had my headache too.

Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Rebecca S. Langner's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2009)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD