Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Grodzin

Rude and disrespectful to elderly patients. He has a chip on his shoulder. If you question him, he is argumentative and dismissive. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy. He has not people skills and thinks his is superior to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Grodzin was a livesaver in a time of need. We were thankful to have him help our mother and could not ask for a better bedside manner. We all now have a new family pulmonologist!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Grodzin is rude, arrogant, and too busy to be helpful to his patients. He has been into trouble with hospitals and is inappropriate with his communication with patients and employees in front of patients. He was a horrible Dr. and I changed to a new one as soon as I walked out the door. I would not recommend this Dr to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

This doctor seems very arrogant, inconsiderate and seems too preoccupied to care about his patient. Doesn't seem to read the charts to determine what has already taken place in the hospital care of his patient and why something has occurred. Was also very disrespectful of the patient and family members. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

One of worst doctors I know

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Charles J. Grodzin's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1990)

AARP