Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Bailey

I love this women. She helped me so much. I have lost 9 children but she helped me when no other doctor would. She is compassionate and knows her stuff. She treats you like a person and not a like a job.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Love Dr. Bailey she delivered my 2 baby boys she was awesome at helping me deliver them made it so easy ! Thru out my pregnancies she always listened to any concerns I had and made me feel so comfortable. Will definitely stick around with her definitely do recommend... 👌

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I highly recommend this doctor. Dr. Baily is the Best Doctor I have ever had. I felt as though she was really care from the bottom of her heart. she showed my family nothing but care and I am honestly grateful and thank god for Dr. Bailey being there for my family. Thank you Dr. Bailey sooo much.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Bailey is amazing! I switched doctors 21 weeks pregnant and was a little apprehensive about finding a new doctor based upon my last experience. I am so happy I found Dr. Bailey! As a first time mom there are so many "unknowns," but Dr. Bailey answered all my questions and reassured me during and after my pregnancy. She doesn't just talk to you as your doctor, but makes you feel like a friend. I am extremely happy I found Dr. Bailey; she truly made this pregnancy and delivery not only a memorable experience but an extremely favorable one as well!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014