Dr. Matthew T. Navidomskis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew T. Navidomskis

If you're looking for a reliable dentist that cares about your overall dental health, Dr. Navidomskis is your guy. If you're looking for cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Navidomskis is your guy, too.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

We've been seeing Dr. Matthew Navidomskis for many years and he always takes good care of my whole family, especially my adult-age son with special needs.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

I have been coming here for a few years now, and this is hands down the best dentist in the land. Dr. Navidomskis and his staff are beyond friendly every single visit. They are always on time and I am in and out which is great.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

I came in to get a new lower denture made after I dropped my old one in the bathroom and it broke in half. I was able to get my denture back the same day better than before.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Excellent location on SR41, convenient to work, consistently great dental care. I've been a patient since this office first opened and I have always been pleased.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Yesterday I went in to see Dr. Matt for my first visit to Dragonfly Dental. He was awesome. I had many questions and he was very helpful in explaining everything to me. This will definitely be my new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Matthew and his practice were patient and flexible to squeeze me in so quickly. Highly recommended practice.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I knew from the moment I walked in the door that this place was nothing like any other dental office I had been to. It was small, quiet, very clean, and it had a home feeling to it. All of the girls quickly greeted my son and I. Meeting Dr. Matthew, I was comfortable right away, and I made sure to tell him my past issues so he knew about my fears right away. I was seen on time and everything was done promptly and was painless.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

I have now been a patient here for over two years, and everyone at this office has been so kind, friendly, skilled, and gentle. I highly recommend Dr. Matthew Navidomskis and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Honest, competent, and down to earth person. I trust Dr. Matthew 100%. He never tries to "sell" you products or services. He takes time to explain any possible problems to patients. I am glad I switched to him after my Orthodontist recommended him among 4 other dentists near my work to pick from.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Matthew T. Navidomskis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Navidomskis is a general, restorative, and cosmetic dentist who graduated from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. Before studying dentistry, he received his Bachelor of Science (BS) degree as a double-major in Biology & Spanish from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. He also received his Master of Public Health (MPH) degree from the University of South Florida College of Public Health in Tampa, Florida. Dr. Navidomskis has undergone extensive postgraduate training throughout the country & has taken a very active role in local organized dentistry. He is bilingual in English and Spanish. His current professional memberships include the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, the West Coast Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. As a native Floridian, his outside interests include his family, charity work, movies, and basketball.

• English
  • Spanish

• Tufts University (Grad. 2009)

• Dental exam