Ratings for Dr. Matthew T. Navidomskis

The care at Dragonfly Dental by Dr. Matt & team was great. I was impressed with all of the staff and their great service. The atmosphere is clean and inviting. The Dr. answered all my questions. Erin & Carly were so friendly and provided exceptional customer service. I have not been the biggest fan of going to a dentist, but felt very comfortable after this trip. Thank you Dragonfly Dental!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Dr. Navidomskis and his staff are wonderful. Very relaxed office...personable yet professional. They make you feel like family & not a patient. Not just another routine visit to get through, but truly an enjoyable experience. Best dentist I have ever went to, hands down.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Dr. Navidomskis and his staff are truly fantastic. Great experience from start to finish and they are equally as great with KIDS. They always seem to be on top of the latest methods to provide the best treatment. I became a patient after Dr. Navidomskis was recommended to me by a highly respected oral surgeon in town.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

My favorite dentist in all of Florida.  Dr. Matt Navidomskis. Always a kind smile and top notch professional service.  I love Dragonfly Dental.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Navidomskis is a perfectionist and he dedicates his time to each of his patients. I have never felt rushed and he understands that dental care is of the utmost importance.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Navidomskis is the best. His staff is very welcoming and made my son feel at ease. Dr. Navidomskis knows what he is doing and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my son's smile.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Amazing experience! Before I was going to a practice that felt very fancy and expensive, you would get free gifts, fancy face towels, just a lot of attention, but they can't even compare with the staff at Dragonfly Dental.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

I have now been coming here for several years and this is hands-down the best dentist in the land. Dr. Navidomskis and his entire staff are beyond friendly every single time I am in. They are always on time and I am in and out which is great!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Today was my first time at Dragonfly Dental, and as a new patient, I was very impressed. The facility was clean, the staff was friendly, and everything was excellent. Dr. Navidomskis spent several minutes with me, reviewed my x-rays and my overall oral health, and he was also very nice.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. Navidomskis and Dragonfly Dental have been an excellent choice for our dental needs. The office is convenient, professional, and we feel as though we are partners in all decisions made about our dental health.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr. Matthew T. Navidomskis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Navidomskis is a general, restorative, and cosmetic dentist who graduated from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. Before studying dentistry, he received his Bachelor of Science (BS) degree as a double-major in Biology & Spanish from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. He also received his Master of Public Health (MPH) degree from the University of South Florida College of Public Health in Tampa, Florida. Dr. Navidomskis has undergone extensive postgraduate training throughout the country & has taken a very active role in local organized dentistry. He is bilingual in English and Spanish. His current professional memberships include the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, the West Coast Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. As a native Floridian, his outside interests include his family, charity work, movies, and basketball.

• English
  • Spanish

• Tufts University (Grad. 2009)

• Dental exam