Ratings for Dr. Lori B. Wasserburger

If I could give this doctor a zero, I would. Her front desk woman must hate her job and her life because she is rude and unfriendly and lazy. I had to call 3 times to get the question I had answered. She charged me $450, and did absolutely nothing but steal my money and waste my time. This is the worst doctor I have EVER seen, and I advise people to RUN FAR AWAY from this greedy scammer.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

this doctor is excellent in all respects. competent , careful and congenial. prolotherapy very successful. knees both working much with little pain

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

She is very intelligent and knows a lot about what she is doing from personal experience and expertise. Everyone says she is the best and I can see why. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

Dr. Lori B. Wasserburger's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If I could give this doctor a zero, I would. Her front desk woman must hate her job and her life because she is rude and unfriendly and lazy. I had to call 3 ti..."

October 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Lori" to "Lori B."

October 20, 2013