Ratings for Dr. Iyabode M. Ogunlade

After I got married, I started looking for a high-risk OBGYN closer to me. Given my age and health conditions, I thought I needed someone high risk and Dr. Iyabode seemed to have good reviews on a few sites online so I decided to try her out. She spent a lot of time with me (probably 40 minutes) but she spent all but about 5 of that trying to convince me to get lap band surgery. I seriously contemplated whether or not she had a deal worked out with a lap band surgeon to get something out of it! She swore 4 times (I don’t at all so that was extra tough to hear) and she spoke so negatively about family in general. I would never go back to her and I would never recommend her. She may be a fine doctor if you’re skinny, but if you’re overweight, beware.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Ogunlade delivered my two girls when she was in College Station, TX and we miss her greatly. She did an amazing job with my prenatal care and even referred me to a specialist once we discovered my first born had a birth defect. Without her fast thinking, the outcome could have been detrimental to her development and survival. During the delivery, we were never pressured to have a c-section, and she allowed the baby to come in its own time. I have recommended her to other friends, and no one has ever been disappointed. Dr. Ogunlade is an excellent person and an even more amazing doctor. ​

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Iyabode M. Ogunlade's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union