Ratings for Dr. David J. Levin

As a caregiver for my Father, I was worried I had strep throat. I called Dr Levin's office and they got me in immediately. The staff was very helpful and professional. Dr Levin diagnosed my issue, gave me a good list of what to do and what not to do and from the time I called and was completed at his office was just about an hour. I would recommend Dr Levin to anyone who had any head and neck issues.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have had probkems with ringing in ears and allergies and Dr Levin has taken care of both . I have seen quite a few ent doctors and they were not helpful .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Levin diagnosed my advanced ghroat cancer with ease. He was compassionate and caring. I woukd highly recommend him to my immediate family and friends

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

My daughter had surgery in July 2012 tonsils and adenoids removed by an ENT in San Luis Obispo, three momnths later she was still complaining of right ear pain. I had a consult with Dr. Levin in Templeton, only to find out her adenoids had grown back and were completly blocking her eustachian tubes. She will now be having surgery again. I would not have known what my daughters issues were if Dr. Levin had not seen her and diagnosed her issues.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013