Ratings for Dr. David J. Levin

I received more care and information from Dr. Levin than my Endocrinologist gave me. He is kind, caring, and warm. Great listener...and not a pill pusher, nor is he knife happy (surgery) using wisdom and experience in determining your care needs! He encourages you and respects your feelings. I wish that more doctors were like Dr. Levin. I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate the care that I will be receiving from him. Our county is so blessed to have him. And his staff. too!!! The staff of nurses, office assistants, and hi right hand man/office manager are beyond friendly, helpful, and they just seem to like people. How refreshing. Please consider Dr. Levin for your children, adults, elderly; for yourselves. Blessings of health!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

I just saw dr levin in his new office. Wow what an experience. It is very clean and nice office and the doctor was able to get rid of my nose bleed right away . Thanks Dr.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

I have never had an issue with this office. I am more than happy to give a recommendation anytime.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Dr. Levin called me right back from his cell phone when I needed him. Very responsive and professional . I just found out he has a new practice opening in San Luis Obispo. I will be making an appointment to see him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

As a caregiver for my Father, I was worried I had strep throat. I called Dr Levin's office and they got me in immediately. The staff was very helpful and professional. Dr Levin diagnosed my issue, gave me a good list of what to do and what not to do and from the time I called and was completed at his office was just about an hour. I would recommend Dr Levin to anyone who had any head and neck issues.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have had probkems with ringing in ears and allergies and Dr Levin has taken care of both . I have seen quite a few ent doctors and they were not helpful .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Levin diagnosed my advanced ghroat cancer with ease. He was compassionate and caring. I woukd highly recommend him to my immediate family and friends

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

My daughter had surgery in July 2012 tonsils and adenoids removed by an ENT in San Luis Obispo, three momnths later she was still complaining of right ear pain. I had a consult with Dr. Levin in Templeton, only to find out her adenoids had grown back and were completly blocking her eustachian tubes. She will now be having surgery again. I would not have known what my daughters issues were if Dr. Levin had not seen her and diagnosed her issues.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013