Ratings for Dr. Scott S. Shelton

Dr. Scott Shelton is truly a great doctor. I experienced a pretty serious foot/ankle injury and Dr. Shelton was able to get me back to full strength much quicker than I could have imagined. What I appreciated most was his caring way in following up directly with me and ensuring I was on the right track to healing. Not only is he a great doctor but he's a super nice guy and easy to talk to. I have recommended others to go see Dr. Shelton and I'll continue to do so!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Shelton didn't diagnose my family member correctly. Instead, he performed unnecessary surgery and refused to address her further concerns on her follow-up visit. Made her return 2 days later to address her additional foot concerns - actually the same concerns she had the first time she went in. I would never recommend Dr. Shelton.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Shelton is extremely caring and very professional in his work.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Shelton is the best! He is very caring, knowledgeable, and goes the extra mile to make you better! I highly recommend him to anyone with any type of foot or ankle problem!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Shelton operated to repair my broken foot. He was helpful in giving me options, as well as accommodating to my schedule. The surgery went well and I was pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Scott S. Shelton's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

UnitedHealthcare