Ratings for Dr. Eric G. Piascik

Dr. Piascik became our family dentist when he bought the practice from our previous dentist, and he's been excellent: gentle with cleanings, conservative about how much work gets done, and fantastic with our kids (one of whom is an extremely nervous patient). Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Eric was so helpful and understanding. He took a very stressful situation and helped fix my smile. thank you Dr. Eric

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I recently moved to the area and was in need of a dentist for me and my family. Unwilling to subject my daughter to unnecessary anxiety of going to the dentist (as I had as a child) I decided to go in first with my husband. We were delighted with the attentiveness Dr. Piascik expressed to us. He was both pleasant, knowledgeable and gentle during both all my visits, one of which I needed a root canal! He made me feel so relaxed that I actually fell asleep! My husband was also pleased with the doctor and his conservative approach. After this, I had no worries in taking my 3 year old daughter in for a check up. She had never seen a dentist but Dr. P was so gentle with her and his soothing approach made her so comfortable, she let him exam her and apply vitamins to her teeth. The whole family is happy to have found Dr. Piascik and are looking forward to a life-long of healthy teeth. We highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I followed Dr. Piascik from his other employer to this practice he recently purchased from a dentist entering retirement. I followed Dr. Eric because he is gentle yet complete in his exam. He always explains what he is doing, which always adds to my comfort level. He has also been working on updating the practice and I look forward to staying with Dr. Eric for a long time. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes and he always comes to the waiting area to greet me and bring me to the room. I have noticed his office is always clean and a comfortable environment. I wish Dr. Eric the best in starting his own practice and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

I went to Dr. Piascik for some fillings and found him to be gentle and thorough - two things that are really important for me in a dentist. He helped me with some gum issues that I didn't realize that I had. I will definitely go back

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Did not numb lower jaw when working on had to keep asking for novacaine. Filling fell out afterwards and I had to go to another dentist to get the work redone. Dr Piascik also had extremely bad breath. I wasted my hard earned money for a dentist that seems he has no knowledge of dentistry.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010