Ratings for Dr. Griffin K. Bicking

Amazing Doctor! Very thorough, explained everything about my surgery and answered all my questions!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Bicking is, simply stated, just as described in the high ratings: polite and kind staff, little waiting, strives to do his best for you, and knows his trade. Dr. Bicking does not have a cocky "God" complex that many other doctors seem to develop. Dr. Bicking does not talk over your head with terms and jargon as if you should know them, nor does he make you feel studpid. He takes the time to listen, respond to your questions and concerns, and explain to you what you need to fully understand everything you need. He's a partner right along with you in your health care and health decisions. Thank you, Dr. Bicking!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Bicking has a great bedside manner. I do not enjoy doctor or hospital visits, especially when needing surgery, but I was very comfortable in his care. He took time to explain things to me in detail which put me at ease before my procedure. It was helpful to understand what exactly would be happening. I would recommend Dr. Griffin Bicking to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

New Doctor in the Paducah area!!!!! Wonderful experience from start to finish. Dr. Bicking was prompt for my office visits before I was diagnosed and after, as well as my surgery. He is well educated and explained everything that was going on in my body and what had to be done in a way I understood. Dr. Bicking was skillful during my surgery (which went GREAT), and was friendly and compassionate (especially during my first fearful office visit....thanks Doc! :) ). I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Griffin K. Bicking at Baptist Health in Paducah. He changed my life for the better and I wish him much success in the future. Welcome to Paducah Kentucky!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Griffin K. Bicking's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Paducah, KY