Ratings for Dr. David A. Justice

The doctor refused to take a blood sample from me. He stated than he did not have time to do so. I am diabetic, and I came in fasting, in hopes to get the blood work completed, on that day. I am a new patient, of his. Also, I may make a note, that I was insulted a few times, by him. I tried my best, to get along with him, and he just plain told me, that I talk too much, and don't get him wound up. Also, I waited almost 4 hours, to see the doctor. I may also add, my husband and I were forced to be in the same exam room. Since we have separate health issues, this is NOT wise. I may also add, the nurse, wanted to take blood from us, but he once again, refused us. I know he was busy, but since we did show up early, and we did show up fasting, what was the harm in taking my blood? On top of all that, he wrote out prescriptions, that contradict, with my other medications. This is a serious health risk. I am NOT happy with my NEW doctor. He is aging, and that could be a contributing factor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. David A. Justice's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1966)

Commercial Insurance Company