Ratings for Dr. Howard D. Pachman

Great doctor very knowledgeable and caring. I definitely would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

His indifference to toe infection ( he didn't think it was ) resulted in 3 surgeries! Surgery #1 partial toe amputation. #2. Complete amputation of same toe. #3. After toe amputation, wound wouldn't heal. Surgery #3. Power wash wound and sew it up. It finally healed after that...... A total of 3 & 1/2 months of misery and pain wondering if I would ultimately lose my foot!!! ( I didn't )!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

He had no clue how to treat my toe, after infection. Sent me to another doctor, and he never even helped with referral. Then stated I need not go back to see him again!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Told me I had flat feet when all others say I have high arches. Also stated I had skin discoloration when it's CLEARLY a callus....useless

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

said I had flat feet, and there was nothing he could do for me. I do not have flat feet according to other drs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Very caring and knowledgable doctor. Willing to listen and spend enough time with me and answer all of my questions and concerns before initiating a treatment plan. Would recommend this doctor without reservation.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Howard D. Pachman's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)