Ratings for Dr. Luigina Vlad

Dr. Vlad is great. Small office with personal attention. She is very detailed and focused and am glad she personally followed up with phone calls. I find the receptionist/assistant very helpful as well--specifically in coordinating the right tests when LabCorp messes up and also in getting appointments. A+ team.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

dr vlad was very on point and I appreciated her medical understanding

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I made an appointment to see Dr. Vlad because my insurance stopped covering my previous endo. She spoke to me for approximately fifteen minutes and then proceeded to dismiss every treatment that my old doctor had chosen, and even refused to prescribe one of the medications that I've been on for over five years -- all on my first visit to her, without her even having seen any bloodwork! I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

The receptionist is rude, dismissive, and didn't want to answer questions. When I offered to call back later since she was so rushed so she could answer my questions, she said no. Don't know whether Dr. Vlad is the right physician for me because based on my interaction with the receptionist I would never setup an appointment. She has no comprehension of what good customer service is!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Always is digging to find answers. I was skeptical at first, but i am so glad i have stayed with her. She is a great doctor and works hard. I think that people need to look past her office as she is worried about her patients, not keeping up with the Jones.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Shockingly uncaring and dismissive. I never had such a bad experience with a doctor. Spent too much time with me just to reiterate her antiquated ideas. She is a disgrace to her profession.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I really like Dr. Vlad. She is easy to talk to and makes my feel very comfortable. Unfortunately, her receptionist is the rudest, least professional person I have ever encountered in any doctor's office. For example, I am awaiting results of an ultrasound that will determine if I need surgery now or after I give birth. She told me she is too busy to sort through the faxes she has received and I should call back tomorrow. There have been times we have been yelling at each other over the phone. She argues with me about my required appointments, has told me to call LabCorp and request my results and has also given me the wrong dosage amounts. Luckily, I am aware of my current order and knew immediately she misspoke. As I said, I do like Dr. Vlad but her receptionist is making me consider changing doctors.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

While being very nice, she did not offer suggestions to help me with my problem. She acted as if there was NOTHING that could be done. I was very disappointed. Thought a woman doctor would be more sensitive to women's issues. I was wrong.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Let's start with her office; It is old and outdated. She is the only dr there, and has one staff member that works all day every day. Her staf member is not a nurse, has a thick accent, has lied to my face, and is RUDE. Now let's get to the dr, she is condescending and acts like she is the authority on medicine. the problem is she lacks knowledge. She critisized other docs i had seen when she herself lacked knowledge on basic male functions and hormones like . save your copay and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

It's not that she wasn't nice or professional, but after the results of a couple tests came back she said she didn't know what was wrong and we could re-do the same tests in several months if I wanted. Other than that she said she didn't know what else she could do. She was my third endo, and it's not that I liked the ones before her but at least they tried to figure out the problem instead of doing just two tests and then dismissing it.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Luigina Vlad's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ