Ratings for Dr. Matthew W. Lewis

Dr. Lewis is a very good doctor. He explains everything very well. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr Lewis is very precise, straight to the point, and very informative about the treatment plan. He listens and takes time to answer any questions. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Although the office stays very busy causing your appt time to run late, my husband and I love Dr. Lewis and continue to go to Bienville Orthopedics. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to talk to you and explain everything that needs to be done to offer relief.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

This was the first time I saw Dr Lewis. He explained the issue I was having, the options available and then left the decision up to me. I appreciated that he did not dictate to me which treatment method should be used.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr Lewis has taken superb care in guiding me to the best recovery process for 2 orthopaedic issues. His attention to detail and clear discussions on the subject are superb. An excellent doctor with a highly professional and pleasant approach . Thank you, Dr Lewis.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

He was very informative and is helping me get relief from my pain, He was super.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Doctor and staff are professional and punctual. Attentive to my symptoms and worked with insurance company to get treatment I need.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Asked the right questions. Listened to me. Examined the problem.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I suffered from blood clots from knee surgery. The instructions for after care were very vague. I was told to take aspirin to prevent blood clotting. My cardiologist was livid, saying that aspirin does not prevent clots. He said I should have been on a blood thinner, which is what most doctors prescribe after surgery.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

From checking in, to X-rays, nurses and doctor, was a great experience

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018