Ratings for Dr. James W. Mahon

I agree with the below regarding staff, extremely rude. If not for Dr. Mahon I would leave this practice long time ago

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Mahon is a very good doctor. He's a great listener and my 19 year old son still goes to him. He's good with young children, and equally as good with teens. He has a calm manner and a sense of humor. You and your child can talk to him about anything. Throughout the years, If there is something the practice couldn't help your child with, they will refer you to a specialist for a another opinion. His neckties will make you smile.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr. James Mahon is an amazing Pediatrician. I am a very intelligent woman. Dr. Mahon is not only extremely intelligent, but hard-working, kind, caring, intuitive and the absolute best Pediatrician I have ever encountered. He does not push antibiotics. He speaks with the children, looking into their eyes and acknowledges that they are human. He cares more about the children than about impressing their parents (which he does automatically anyway.) My three daughters have been under his care for 14 years, and I would be devastated if I ever had to find another doctor. I am an attorney, so I am even more cautious about what could go wromg. I recommend this doctor with no hesitation!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

this doctor is fantastic. I orginially started with dr. Rayman who is a good doctor but not the kind of person I was looking for for my son. Dr. Mahon is extremely sweet, all the time, he never discounts the questions u have, he's wonderful and great with the babies.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. James W. Mahon's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1993)