Ratings for Dr. John Blanco

Dr. Blanco has been my children's pediatrician since our first child was born in 1992. He is a caring doctor. Their office staff is also great. When I take my children in for a visit, it's almost like visiting family.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Excellent pediatrician. They can always get you in when your child is sick. The nurses and office staff are great!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Blanco has been my Doctor for my 6 children. He is super nice and a very caring man.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

The best pediatrician in the area. My kids are now 3 and 6 and just love Dr. Blanco. Since having surgery in February, my son has been terrified of doctors and hospitals, but he will agree to see Dr. Blanco and is not scared of him. He really takes the time to make the kids feel comfortable with him and to let them know he is their friend. When they are not feeling well, they actually ask me to take them to see Dr. Blanco. Just wish he saw adult patients, too!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Dr. Blanco has been my children's pediatrician since the day they were born. They are now 16 and 19. We have been very happy with Dr. Blanco and his staff, who are always helpful and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

Dr. John Blanco's Credentials

• Univ Mayor De San Simon, Fac De Cien De La Salud, Cochabamba, Bolivia (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal