Ratings for Dr. Jason Fortune

I went to Fortune last summer for neck stiffness. He tried adjusting my neck and it wouldn't cooperate. He recommended I buy a 3 visit package which I did. My neck issues resolved through stretching and exercise. I called 3 times during the holidays to get a refund on the unused visits or a conversion to massage. 2 weeks later he finally responded and said no refunds and no conversion to massage. And they were about to expire! How's that for aloha!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Was not at all happy with my experience with Fortune

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

He heals pain and injuries and honestly, he is so hot.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I went in feeling all tight and sore came out feeling very refreshed and good all over!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I had the best adjustments ever from him during my visit to Maui. Looking forward to more when I return next time.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Fortune is absolutely excellent. His chiropractic treatment also involves Neuromuscular. I've beem seem him on a regular basis while in Maui and wish that I could find someone like him in Vancouver. I certainly will see him on a regular basis every time I come to Maui. I highly recoommend him. Excellent.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011