Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Cipriano

Dr. Cipriano takes the time to listen and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Rebecca is excellent with my teenage daughter who was having problems with her period. She talked with her and gave her options. She also went over personal issues and gave my daughter the facts. She made her feel very comfortable and confident in her choice. She is so easy to talk to and took the time to answer all her questions. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I have been a patient for Dr. Cipriano's for over 12 years. She is so compassionate and really takes time with her patients. Recently I had an appointment with her because I am newly pregnant she took plenty of time to explain the pregnancy to me and all the testing that I would need throughout my pregnancy. The office staff is worderfull as well. They are so welcoming and always return my calls in a timely manor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been going to this Dr. for over 15 years. She delivered both of my children. NATURALLY. She is usually late with her appts but it is because her bedside manner is awesome. She takes the time and care all doctors should take when dealing with a patient.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Cipriano's for over 10 years. She has not only been a reliable, caring and compassionate doctor to me, but also many of my friends and family. She is reliable, takes the time to answer questions, and brings a warmth to the practice. I would recommend her to anyone - and have!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Stay Far Far Away from this practice! They will lie to you and your tell you they are all about natural births until you go into labor and will be forced to have a c-section. This happened to me with my first child. I was forced into a c-section for no reason was not even in labor for a long time. The doctors to do not care about you. They only want your money. And they don't care! Will never go back there.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Cipriano delivered my baby boy almost 1 year ago already! I saw other Dr's in the practice and all of them were pretty good. When it was almost around my due date the baby was measuring large on my ultrasounds. Another dr said I should be induced and if I cannot push they would do a C-section. Then she left me to think about it but the next day DR Rebecca called and told me to come and see her right away and I came in the next day. She asked me how I felt about the birth plan and I explained I was really scared of this considering my first son was tiny and I had difficulties with his delivery (different DR) and she said we could do a scheduled C section and made me feel so much better! The c section went so well! It was much better than my natural delivery and my recovery was quicker too! I went out with friends a week later! The experience was awesome! I would highly recommend her to any pregnant women out there!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Cipriano has been my Dr. For years she delivered both my children. I followed her from her previous office women caring for women. My las visit I waited 2 hours and she spent about 5 min with me. I'm in my late 40s and have a lot questions regarding migrane headaches and premenstrual issues. She wrote a prescription for Yaz and left the room. She never ordered blood work or even really seemed to want to hear my issues. It was a vey rushed visit and I will not return. Sad because I have history with her but I will not be back.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

I really like this doctor. Such a kind spirit. She knows her stuff and answered all of my questions and concerns. I was nervous about some of the things, but she made me feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Rebecca Cipriano's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1994)