Ratings for Dr. Melvin L. Haller

Amazing, nice and brilliant doctor. I had red eyes over and over again. Dr. Haller decided to do bloodtests and he diagnosed me with Toxoplasmosis, which I have never even heard of. Have you? Its amazing that he diagnosed me after one visit with something super-rare, when 3 other eye doctors at other locations said it was pink eye and treated me with 8 eye drops total, without success. Now my eyes are pearly white. Incredible! Staff is so nice too.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Overall great doctor, great staff, and office. Amazing surgeons and knowledgeale

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The Doctor and his staff are unbelievably efficient. I received a full glaucoma exam in one visit whereas my previous doctors split the exam and tests into 3 visits. My time is valuable and they explained everything and answered all my questions. The exam takes a little longer but it is well worth the time

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Melvin L. Haller and Dr. Chad may be good doctors but due to overbooking they do not provide enough time towards the patient. They are more interested in number of patients rather than the quality care. There is no respect towards the patients (who pay them!!) by them by or their staff. Average waiting time is about three hours.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

He and his sons (his partners) take care of our whole family. I am a doctor myself, and I trust my family's eyes to noone except the Hallers! I have been Dr. Haller's patient for over 21 years and have only had great experiences! I send him all of my eye consults, because I trust him 110%

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Melvin L. Haller's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1971)

Oxford