Ratings for Dr. Rabah Qadir

I broke my femur and thanks to Dr. Qadir I can walk again. His staff was incredibly nice and experienced. Dr. Qadir himself is amazing with incredible bedside manner, patience, knowledge, confidence, and communication. Whether I was in the emergency room or in a check up in clinic, I never felt rushed and Qadir addressed all questions I had. I know I received the best possible care because I had this physician and his staff and I would highly recommend him for any orthopedic work.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Quadir replaced my hip a couple months back. I have since that time sent him friends and family. I am thrilled with the hip. What a gift!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

This is the best doctor period. top notch experience.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Very satisfied with Dr. Qadir's team. They are always extremely caring and empathetic which is a reflection of the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Knee Meniscus repair of a multiple tear, excellent results, and back to swimming in two weeks, biking & running in 6 weeks......no pain! I could barely walk before surgery due to the pain, and so far afterwards no pain!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I AM HAPPY TO SAY I HAVE A WONDERFUL DOCTOR WHO REPLACED MY RIGHT SHOULDER I FELL AND DID A LOT OF DAMAGE TO IT. I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE DR. RABAH QADIR MD. HE HAS A WONDERFUL BED SIDE MANNER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO BE YOUR DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I had an anterior hip replacement by this doctor 2 weeks ago. My scar is VERY short and pretty. I am walking with no assistance. I am already driving and ready to get back to work. Marvelous job Dr. Qadir!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have had 2 visits with this doctor for 2 separate issues. I have been very impressed with this doctor's workup, thought process, explanation of tests, and his ability to communicate with me so that I understand. Most importantly he was able to come to an accurate diagnosis each time and treat me appropriately. He runs a bit behind at times because he never rushes you out of the room and makes sure all of your questions are answered before moving on to the next patient. I would trust this doctor with any of my family members.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I couldn't be more happy with the care I received from Dr. Qadir and his staff. Wonderful team!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I had my finger tip crushed and Dr. Qadir was able to repair the bone and restore full function to my finger. Very professional confident doctor, also he never once rushed me through the entire process, made me feel very secure. Definitely recommend his service. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016