Ratings for Dr. Shahed Ghanimati

Dr Ghanimati is the best! I have struggled with pelvic pain and infertility for the past year due to a large tumor. I've been to drs who have scared me to death and then I was thankfully referred to Dr G. She made me laugh when so many others made me cry, gave me hope when I felt hopeless and eased my fears. She has one of the kindest bedside manners and is really funny. I needed her in my life and I'm so glad I found her to care for my unique needs! She's just wonderful. I felt at ease but also really felt like she cared and was extremely thorough in answering all my questions. She knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Ghanimati is very knowledgable, very skilled in minimally invasive surgery, and has good bedside manners. She works with a great team of doctors, nurses, and surgical techs both in the clinic and the OR. She eased my fears about going through with surgery. I had a very good outcome.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017