You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James J. Ong

Great doctor and friendly office staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

He's my cardiologist 10 years and I'm still going strong at 96!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Ong is my favorite doctor! He's been my cardiologist for 12 years.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

well trained doctor. very friendly. compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

He fixed my atrial fibrillation when other doctors had failed.

Dr. James J. Ong's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and friendly office staff. Highly recommended."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's my cardiologist 10 years and I'm still going strong at 96!"

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ong is my favorite doctor! He's been my cardiologist for 12 years."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent, competent, and caring doctor! He's been my cardiologist for 10 years!"

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My cardiologist referred me to Dr. Ong for ablation, because he is one of the top electrophysiology surgeon in Los Angeles. His surgery changed my life!"

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Doctor Ong for 15 years. He took care of my husband and me over the years with great care and compassion."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, easy to make appointment. Answered all my questions. Highly recommended."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He fixed my arrhythmia problem. Also my husbands. we both have been going to him for many years."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "well trained doctor. very friendly. compassionate."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He fixed my atrial fibrillation when other doctors had failed."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doc I've ever had. Easy to talk to. Compassionate. Cured me of my afib! Highly recommended. See his FB posts https://www.facebook.com/Create.Order?ref=hl"

November 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=315558'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014