Ratings for Dr. James C. Knapp

I have found him to be very cut and dry. Ice cold, a major turn off for me! In all honesty, I could never relax and trust this man as my Dr of choice. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Terrible Doctor. Rude and condescending. Treated my mother horribly.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

He is the worst. He prescribed me medication, and It wasn't working properly. I tried to explain to him what was happening. He just told me I had issues and I need to see a councillor and to keep taking the medicine because it would help my mood. I've never taken medication like this before, so I trusted him unfortunately, and after 4 months on this medication I could not function. I had to quit my job because I could not function, I was totally dependent on his expertise and he did not have any. I did my own research and went to a neurologist because it turned out I was having seizures, and panic attacks that lasted days. It took another 4 months to fully recover. He is negligent, careless, and does not take patients seriously. Do not go to this man, if you are looking for a doctor that you can depend on in a time of need.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. James C. Knapp's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal