Ratings for Dr. James R. Vevaina

This guy would not listen to anything i said. After multiple visits i still felt like it was my first visit as he had no clue who i was and why i was there- i changed doctors.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Went in as a referral and filled out all the forms. When taking my vitals the staff seem to lock in on asking me if I smoked dope continuously then transferred the questioning to if I use other drugs and not referring to all the medication print outs I supplied. The Doctor was Kurt uninterested in my results and more interested in talking to his staff member on getting the follow up code corrected than my health provider.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Vevaina is very knowledgable in his field. He knew what I needed right away and his staff made several phone calls to check up on me between visits. I have NEVER been treated by a more devoted and caring physician in my entire life! Thank you Dr. Vevaina for caring and getting me the treatment I needed. Yours truly, past and present patient.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. James R. Vevaina's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1967)

Champ Va