Ratings for Dr. Jemour A. Maddux

Glad to see the office reviews giving way to real experience - I hope some of the Web reviews are true because I was afraid to write a review. Us women whose children are taken by corrupt DYFS workers, some of the most cruel and mean people in the world, came and took my children and as we waited on the review by Maddux which my lawyer told me would clear things up right away, came months late only when a judge and prosecutor forced him to give it, the lawyer said Dr. Maddux had written statements he used to protect himself and continue his reputation for lying since my lawyer told me not to believe him since he had a history of lying, and now I've seen his true colors. As my lawyers had told me and said he lied to so many others, do not believe him, do not believe he or DYFS is there to help anyone and especially the judges who also have bad reputations. If ever faced by Maddux and others like him, make sure you find a good attorney who can sue and file civil rights violations against them and immediately file appeal on all the crimes they commit. Bad lawyers said to just go along and they make take your children even if you go along and even if they find nothing at all. There is nothing wrong and everyone says just that stands up for my family including friends and family who wrote and supports us and will need to testify against the terrible lies by DYFS and Maddux,, my family did not do anything wrong other than watch crimes against my children and family as supported and caused by a very bad, mean and abusive lying man, Dr. Jeymour Maddux.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

DCPP crony writes abusive fabricated evaluations for continued business, delays when children suffering according to their doctors and need immediate support from parents, then writes to continue severe DCPP abuse. Maddux is a bad person and worse corrupt malpratice suit waiting to happen, he engages in child endangerment - how does he sleep at night? If he's a sociopath like most NJ DCPP experience and reviews show I would guess he sleeps easily on all the money his discount rates business gets him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Terrible abusive fraud and liar hurt my entire family

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Highly Recommend, I've actually recommended many times, has worked well with myself & my children. Very personable , made me feel comfortable: I was able to get help with my heartbreaking experience, work stress, financial stress & family...

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Good experience- went to this dr. for motivational career related therapy- and was very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I Highly Recommend their services, I found my therapy made a great differnce in my overall life: my co-workers, friends and family noticed the change. I felt better after my first session.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Very happy with the services and excited about my progress. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

I went here for therapy, although I think they specialize in forensics. The therapy services are personalized and they do a great job at making themselves available. You can speak directly with your doctor at almost anytime so it kind of feels like a boutique office because of the doctors' accessibility. I guess they keep low caseloads, which explains why they are probably SO expensive. This is not the place where you can afford the costs to be in therapy for years, and if you're like me, you don't want to be in therapy forever, so I suggest you see Dr. Maddux. What I didn't like was the office location in DUMBO. I thought Water Street was in Manhattan??? It was so hard to find the first time and is really only close to the F train. I heard they have an office in Manhattan, but we never met there.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010