Ratings for Dr. Joanne M. Kim Chun

I have been experiencing significant discomfort around a back tooth for sometime. Ms. Chun was able to explain to clearly explain the issue that was the cause of the problem and within a week or so the discomfort subsided. Another dentist was recommending drastic action, and fortunately for me Ms. Chun quickly identified the root cause and was able to remedy the issue without the need for an invasive procedure. Two thumbs!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Chun is amazing. I wouldn’t trust my teeth to anyone else

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Dr Chun treated my problem in a quick nd intee Dr Chun treated my problem in a quick and intelligent manner which is exactly what I want from a dentist, results.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Great patient care explains procedures thoroughly is patient in answering questions and has given me great professional care and excellent dental work on my teeth I would Reccomendher highly very caring

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Joanne is an excellent Dentist. I have been terrified of getting any dental work done since I can remember. She is the first person to have successfully calm my nerves and I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I have been having issues with my wisdom teeth and went to see Dr. Chun. I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room and the visit was smooth. She explained to me everything she was doing in the time she spent with me. Today, my wisdom teeth no longer bother me. My wife loves going to her as well.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Chun spent a great deal of time going over my x-rays with me and my filling looked great!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017