Ratings for Dr. Joanne M. Kim Chun

Do NOT go to this dentist. Dr. Chun had a hard time focusing and ended up hitting a nerve.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Joanne is an excellent Dentist. I have been terrified of getting any dental work done since I can remember. She is the first person to have successfully calm my nerves and I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I have been having issues with my wisdom teeth and went to see Dr. Chun. I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room and the visit was smooth. She explained to me everything she was doing in the time she spent with me. Today, my wisdom teeth no longer bother me. My wife loves going to her as well.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Chun spent a great deal of time going over my x-rays with me and my filling looked great!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

When I went to her office I saw Dr. Chun and she was horrible. She never told me what she was doing and I was still in pain when I left. A day later my teeth feel worst than they did when I went in. I would not recommend this dentist.

Submitted October 18, 2015

She wants your money. I went to see her for a basic check up but she recommended all kind of work on my teeth. Her sweet talk almost got me. I went home and did some research and saw another doctor.my new doctor just did some minor work. So if you see her, you might get a hole in your wallet. Do it like I did, go for a second opinion.

Submitted May 25, 2015