Ratings for Dr. Joanne M. Kim Chun

The doc has horrible bedside manner and is rude. I sat in the dental chair for what seemed like forever and no one came.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Unethical billing. I got quote for something, paid i full. Months later I got a bill in the mail. There are so many dentist in this area, just pick another dentist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

When I went to her office I saw Dr. Chun and she was horrible. She never told me what she was doing and I was still in pain when I left. A day later my teeth feel worst than they did when I went in. I would not recommend this dentist.

Submitted October 18, 2015

Just go somewhere else. This is NOT the dentist you want to go to. For me it was a very horrible experience. I learn that her work is poor. I had to go to another dentist to get it right. If there was a negative star, I would give her that.

Submitted September 20, 2015

She wants your money. I went to see her for a basic check up but she recommended all kind of work on my teeth. Her sweet talk almost got me. I went home and did some research and saw another doctor.my new doctor just did some minor work. So if you see her, you might get a hole in your wallet. Do it like I did, go for a second opinion.

Submitted May 25, 2015