Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Speicher

Dr. Speicher listens when I talk, thoroughly reviewed records from previous doctors, referred me to specialists and called promptly to let me know test results. He is very professional and expects me to take an active role in my health care. If I agree to do something before my next visit, he expects it to be done AND he expects to have the results in my file. When the hospital's radiology dept dropped the ball and didn't compare my current films to previous films, he sent me over there to get it done. If the doctors he referred me to didn't send him the results of their exam, he asked me to make it happen. Dr. Speicher is one of the few doctors I've seen who takes the job of being a primary care physician seriously. Since he doesn't know EVERYTHING he coordinates with other doctors to make sure I have the best care possible. I appreciate his insistence on knowing what the specialists are doing. Many doctors don't follow up on referrals. I'm glad I found Dr. Speicher.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

Excellent referral network for specialists

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

Dr. Matthew R. Speicher's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1970)

MVP Health