Ratings for Dr. Ben Bowers

I have referred many people to Dr. Ben Bowers because of the high quality care I have received. The only complaint I have ever had is that I've wanted faster results. However, the results I have experienced have been unprecendent with the dozen other specialists I have worked with. The people I have referred to Dr Bowers have been blown away by his knowledge, bedside manner, and results he has produced within them.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Spent $200 in order to have him speak jibberish to me for an hour. I refused his phone call appointments but was told that at most I'd have to pay $700 for my labs if my insurance wouldn't cover any of it, 6 months later, received a bill for $2700. I wish someone would have warned me about this "doctor".

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr Ben Bowers gave me next to nothing for my $200! Some time on the phone and only seemed interested in long term repeat bookings as apposed to quickly getting to the root of my health problems. I don't expect miracles but I do expect a doctor to get to the point!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

This doctor is very knowledgable, but his staff is incredibly rude and unorganized. He does not remember his patients situations and lets his staff make decisions for him and this can result in expensive and inaccurate care. I have paid a ton of money for supplements, phone appointments, and office appointments. I have yet to feel satisfied or have one appointment or call where I have not either been treated rudely or had to deal with their unorganization.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011