Ratings for Dr. Gregory B. Carlson

Dr. Carlson has taken care of our family for many years. He is knowledgeable and conscientiously applies "new knowledge" as he tries to solve patient problems. He's unfailingly patient and upbeat. I can't imagine a better family physician.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Carlson has helped me a great deal with my weight and getting more knowledge about diabetes. He puts it in terms I can understand and is very decent about it. He and his staff are great. I would highly recommend him. You never feel rushed. I always leave with all of my questions answered. He is also up to date on the latest technology and uses it to better serve his patients. Great communication. Excellent Dr. and staff. JB

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr Carlson is a careful and considerate Doctor, He is knowledgable and cares about his patients. He has helped my health and weight. He teaches you how to think healthy.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Carlson is the best and I am glad I picked him. I am in my 50's and Dr. Carlson has been my doctor for many years. He is always so cheerful and well informed on everything. Top notch doctor. Very caring and loyal and concerned about his patients. Many times with my back pain and arthritis I would not have made it without him. He is the best is all I can say!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Gregory B. Carlson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Denison, TX