Ratings for Dr. Sally Bullock

Oak Hills Women's Center will not do business with you if you are part of the Women's Health Program. In the beginning, everyone was willing to help and I received my yearly checkup as normal and was told I can receive an IUD placement with the coverage of the program. I called the staff numerous times afterwards to set up a following appointment and in the end, I was rejected to have the IUD and was informed that the program didn't cover the IUD. However, I went to a different location and was told it was because it didn't benefit them enough monetarily and they decided not to give me the procedure. In order for me to get my IUD, I had to receive my personal information regarding my yearly evaluation from this clinic and that on its self was difficult to manage. The staff was not willing to cooperate unless it benefited them, simple as that. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to this location because even though the Dr. is informative, it's all about business for them.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015