Ratings for Dr. Richard S. KRAMER

I live 6 months in Jensen Beach and 6 months in the North. I bought Dr Richard Kramers Insurance the last 2 years. He did a bridge for me last year and a crown this February. Two years ago I gave him a full panoramic xray my teeth which I had just paid $300 for. This February he took another partial xray for a crown for me. Under his insurance I had an cleaning coverage so I took one of his cancelations 2 weeks ago. When I got in the chair to have my cleaning done he came in and demanded that I have a full xray. I told him that morning that I had a mammogram and bone density xrays and xrays on feet. As I tried to explain to him the full xray he had was only 24 months old and on this day I was not having addition radiation. He told me he refused to clean my teeth then. He would not reschedule my xrays. I will get my cleaning at my dentist up North that Ive gone to for 30 yrs. Dental xrays are linked to brain tumors. He is not worry about my over all health.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I have had alot of work done here. I wish I found him years ago. I joined his program and I am extremely pleased with his prices. I paid six hundred for a crown in 2013. Very nice staff. Very afforadble so I can go to regularly now because I can afford it.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014