Ratings for Dr. Ronald Goodsite

He is a great doctor with a lot of knowledge. He was my doctor when i was a child. I take both my kids there. We moved for a couple years and moved back to tucson overall all the doctors we've seen Dr Goodsite has been the best pediatrician. His bedside manners are old school but my kids like him. I trust him completely. His nurse practitioner L.murphy is good too.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I had to take my children off base to be seen and chose Dr. Goodsite's office I have only seen Dr. Goodsite once and have seen his NP every other time which I am fine with he has a staff of nurses that know what they are doing except for one. I usually request to see another nurse when she is there. I however do like that the NP that my daughter saw on base has retired and is now working there so we usually request her and she is awesome thank you L. Murphy.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

I rarely go for an appointment that I don't wait at least 30 minutes, usually close to an hour.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

He was my ped as a kid and we loved him....now he has completely changed, VERY POOR breastfeeding advice, does not listen, nurse practitioner extremely condescending and flat out LIED to use, telling us that my one day old son was dehydrated and needed formula!!! Absolutely do not recommend for babies...older children perhaps.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

I am glad I found this site. I had my daughter in March 05. Almost every piece of advice he gave me was archaic and unusable. Even led my daughter to refuse breastfeeding.(only one of the many doctors visits/calls. His admin staff wasn't very helpful either. Don't go to this doctor. He is stubborn and refuses to update his knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Goodsite is a wonderful doctor that knows how to handle children. When our 2nd baby was born with difficulties, Dr. Goodsite would take time out of his busy schedule to come in and check our baby to make sure everything was possibly done for him. Our boy is now 5 years old. Thank God for Ronald Goodsite!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2006

Dr. Ronald Goodsite's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1968)