Ratings for Dr. Trudell A. Doctor

Very good Doctor Tells you like it is easy to communicate with very understanding Listens to what you say

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

The worst experience ever not so much the doctor however the office at Personal Care Physicians is completely disorganized and they don't call back in a timely manner with important information such as lab results and referrals to a specialist (it took them over 3 days to call me back). Her medical assistant never returned my messages and this happened on more than on one occasion and because of this I even had to reschedule my surgery and wasted time I had to take off work and I was also not able to keep a follow up appt as they never called me back with the information that I needed.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

She never smiles. Always late. I thought a lady doctor would be a benefit, she sends me out for a PAP smear??

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr Trudell Doctor is an excellent, compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Would not recommend. Her medical assistant kept coming into the room while I was in the middle of talking to this doctor to speak to her. I was really upset about my health issue. Who does this?? Then the doctor walked out of the room without an apology, never to return! She send the medical assistant back in! What??? What a joke. As soon as the doctor walked out and speak with the medical assistant, I could hear the medical assistant laughing loudly. There was no words spoke which made me think the doctor possibly made some facial expression to the medical assistant because I was upset and crying. There was no reason for the medical assistant to be laughing. My questions went unanswered and was I showed the check out desk by the medical assistant. What a shame. Why this doctor went into medicine is the question. I complained to the office manager and this did nothing. The patients in the office seem like a total burden to the staff. Very unprofessional. I too, should have been referred to a specialist a LONG time ago and was not. I do not recommend this office or doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

The only reason I gave this doctor one star is because there is not a zero star option. My mother had a heart valve replacement surgery in 2012, and she had been exhibiting a number of symptoms since May of 2014. She had fevers, night sweats, and lost 26 pounds in less than a month. She visited Trudell, and Trudell ordered a number of blood tests and a colonoscopy, which was done without antibiotics. This was a shock to the specialist that saw her after we found out what was wrong. The tests issued found that she was anemic and had mild emphysema. The doctor prescribed her iron and oxygen. My mom was also depressed, and the doctor prescribed her antidepressants. She also had a heart murmer, and Trudell prescribes her a pill for that too! Recently my mom suffered a stroke and was taken to Delray Medical Center, and the specialists found that she was suffering from Endocarditis, a fatal heart infection. She had this infection for months, and Trudell did not send her to specialists. She prescribed her medicines for each individual symptom instead of delving into the matter. Please see specialists or another practioner. If it wasn't for the hospital, my mother would be dead.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

COPY of MESSAGE I sent to DR. Doctor!!!You are one hell of an example of an elitist!!! I'm going to ruin you with FACT's everyone is going to know that in your mind your education gives you special treatment and that other people are WAY BELOW YOU standing in all your MD GLORY passing judgment over your fellow human beings YOU AND HITLER HAVE A LOT IN COMMON! I promise you I will work day and night to out the real you too the rest of the world!!! listen hear missy when I'm done talking with David who was my Dr for over 8 years before Carlos. David is a smart guy, he's knows truth when he hears it esp. when I have other people whom have expressed the same feelings. NO WONDER WHY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A DIFFERENT NURSE NO ONE normal wants to work with you!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Very helpful,very pleasant,and was very knowledgable.She made my son who happens to hate going to the doctor at ease.Further more she was spot on with her diagnosis.Thank you madame.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

She didn't even know what DHT (dihydrotestosterone) was (a MAJOR male hormone), and when I asked her to add it to my blood panel, she kept saying "there it is" and pointed to DHEA a total of FOUR times each time I asked. SCARY!!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010