Ratings for Dr. William H. McCray

Yes indeed he was great in surgery. You are blessed to have his assistance.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

14 hours in the ER, catscan, MRI and everything else. Doctors said we have done what we can do and are reffering you to a doctor that can do an endoscopy. In the meantime my wife is in so much pain its AN EMERGENCY! These idiots lie to us about having paperwork in hand. Lead on like they can do it very soon and all of a sudden....nope cant get you in for 2 weeks. Might I reiterate THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! These people don't care at all. My hope is that someday they will get to have someone turn them away and treat them pporly when they are in pain like this. Absolutey incompassionate.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. McCray has performed two colonoscopies on me since 2005, and I am due for a third next year. He is very professional and knowledgeable and takes the time to go over the results. This year I had a very uncomfortable acid reflux issue. The doc had his nurse call me back almost immediately with a plan that solved the issue quickly, and then he had her call me back the next week to check my status. No appointment was necessary. Excellent doc in my view.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

During my procedure, Dr. McCray was punctual, extremely knowledgeable, courteous and professional. The support staff was competent, but appeared to be 'in a hurry', and appeared uncaring and indifferent.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

He has no bedside mannor! He was super late and seemed to not care what I had to say. He was even wrong on my diagnosis, I won't be going back to him

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I'm thrilled with Dr. McCray. My dad was admitted to the hospital with nausea that actually turned out to be a more serious problem. Dr. McCray diagnosed the issue and got him on the right medication. He also took the time to explain exactly what was wrong in a way that was clear and easy to understand and answered my dad's questions. He made my dad feel very confident about his treatment. He was knowledgeable, kind, clear, concise and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

If you didn't need an expensive test, he didn't seem to care about you. Also is always right and you are wrong.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have been going to Dr. McCray for about 10 years now. He is always very helpful and full of knowledge. I have never had a problem with getting in to see him and he answers my questions even if I ask it a thousand times. I unfortunetly suffer from a condition that will require a doctor of this type for the rest of my life and I will continue to use Dr McCray for as long as I can.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

DR McCray is very knowledgeable, extremely professional, friendly, and detailed oriented. We are very lucky to be able to see him in Anchorage, AK.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

The finest GI doctor I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable and very interested in you as a person. One of the best doctors in Alaska

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. William H. McCray's Credentials

• Atlanta School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI