Ratings for Dr. Nathan Rimmke

Really nice guy, and is conservative with his approach. Helped my with my knee pain with injections and physical therapy, and did not push surgery (like other surgeons would have). Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Very smart doctor! He diagnosed the cause of my shoulder pain when several other orthopaedic surgeons had missed it! I am grateful to him! He answered all my questions and was always available to speak with me. Highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I fell on the ice this winter and had a bad shoulder injury. I was so scared, could barely feel or move my hand. He repaired the injury, and I am completely back to normal! He was good at explaining everything, and was accessible to speak with me every step of the way. Very nice bedside manner- rare to find in a surgeon. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Very trustworthy and truly cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Wonderful surgeon! He did my ACL repair and I am better than ever! Spent considerable time with me both before and after the procedure. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

He did an ORIF procedure on me and he did an amazing job. He is the best! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Simply a fantastic doctor and surgeon! He operated on my knee and I had a quicjk recovery and feel great! He explains things well and takes time to answer all your questions! I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Totally outstanding surgeon I had excellent care

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016