Ratings for Dr. Ana Scopu

Dr. Scopu , is without a doubt one of the best dentist I have ever had and I will highly recommend her. I didn't know what to expect the first time this young beautiful denist enter the room but she prove to be wise n professional beyond her years and yet she had a way of making me feel as though a friend was working on my mouth. For the first time I actually look forward to going to the dentist to have my teeth work on. Thanks Dr Scopu you are an artist.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

My cleaning was the easiest I've ever had. Your modern equipment kept me comfortable (chairs that massage!), and I actually ENJOYED my cleaning. I didn't know that could happen anywhere! Thanks so much. :o)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I love her she is great and understanding. And very gentle

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

This was a fantastic experience, beautiful office, knowledgeable doctor, friendly staff, new equipment, Faaaaaantaaaaastic

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Great Doctor and staff, beautiful office environment and prices are reasonable. Love it!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011