Ratings for Margot C. Dragon

Margot has helped me through many challenges with my health. No matter what the case may be, she has the knowledge and the know how to dive right in and help people. She has a big caring heart and a direct strong demeanor. Her passion for medicine and acupuncture is without doubt, and she only strives to do more for others. I could not have thanked her enough for what she has done for my health and my life. What a treasure!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Margot Dragon has always been professional and knowledgeable. She has helped with many sympotoms such as headaches, fatigue, and muscle pain/tension. She always listens and provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

My husband clenches his jaw at night and as a result, he has tension headaches and his neck and shoulders are tight. He tried everything the doctor recommended to do, all the guards on the market, and nothing seemed to aleviate the pain. He went to see Mrs. Dragon and for the past 3-4 months, he's felt so much better. He needs to go back for another treatment but she was fantastic, professional, extremely informative and passionate about her work. If she can help you in any way, she will. I have talked to her myself on numerous occassions, and I have found her to be extremely nice and full of information. Some people think of accupuncturists as "quacks" but I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I started having a lot of pain in my shoulder and neck area, my husband recommended me trying acupuncture. I did some research and decided it was worth considering. I contacted doctor Margot Dragon and set up my first ever appointment. When the day approached I was terrified not knowing what to expect. I met Dr. Dragon and discussed my concerns and my health issues in much detail. I was totally amazed at the knowledge and immediate connection I felt with her. The whole process was relaxing and educational. I have felt relief in my neck but have bone spurs in my shoulder. She was very upfront with me and told me she could do nothing for my bone spurs only surgery could fix this. I totally respect her for that, most doctors these days would just try to get the extra dollar. Very eye opening experience and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013