Dr. R. Martin Bashir

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. R. Martin Bashir

I trust Dr. Bashir with my life ... literally. He takes the time to listen and has a two way conversation. He is kind, that's rare these days, and he gives the sense that he really cares about the person he is treating in THIS moment.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Sometimes you need to wait for GREATNESS. Dr. Bashir takes the time to listen and help to you are fixed or one the way to getting better. (The wait happens because he's caring for others) He will take care of you and your needs!!! Best GI doctor around the DMV!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

The office and treatment areas are very clean. The person who took my vitals was very pleasant and professional. The doctor was very professional as well.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Superb, caring, amazing skills. My favorite doctor ever.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Superb and realistic - saved me much anguish And solved my longstanding issue with Abd. Cramping and diarrhea

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, FEEL LIKE MY BROTHER TAKING CARE OF ME. SENDING ALL OF MY FAMILY TO HIM.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Brilliant, focused, no rubbish specialist. Best consultant outside of the UK.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I have had an unusual painful lower, sharp, aching abdominal pain that comes and goes during my menstrual period along with an imbalance between digestive fluids in the stomach and duodenum; namely, called peptic ulcer disease. I have chosen Dr. Bashir name from the list of the top 10 gastroenterologist in the Dc area. When I called on 4/2/2015 to set an appointment with Dr. Bashir and after describing the reason for the consultation and the stomach pain I was witnessing, I got a call back from Dr. Bashir asking me what I exactly suffer from. I truly appreciate taking the time in calling back and caring about whether his patient needs to come all the way to his office or not. He recommended that I take 3 over the counter medicines in order to settle down the stomach pain, before deciding to make a consultation. I took the medicines he recommended and the pain faded away in just two days. I did not even need to go in person pay for a consultation, and be able to be seen by Dr. Bashir. He saved me time and money. I sincerely highly recommend Dr. Bashir, I did not get the chance to meet him in person but he sounded an altruistic, caring, knowledgeable, and a serious doctor, knowing all the ropes. Doctors' time is extremely precious and he gave of his time for free over the phone for more than twenty minutes to help make a difference in my stomach case. I am again sincerely appreciative to his courteous staff when answering the phone and to him being considerate and kind. I honestly think he deserves a 5 star rating.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Bashir is truly amazing and exceptionally caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Waited too long and still he was rude. Who acts like that after making a patient wait an hour. In my opinion he is not a caring doctor. Doesn't really want to help just wants to make a dime of you.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. R. Martin Bashir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal