Ratings for Dr. Clete B. Younger

Dr Younger has been very prompt and courteous in his dealings with me. He's also been good at explaining what, and why he is suggesting what he does. I've seen him several times, and always left satisfied with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Contrary to the previous reviewer, I very much appreciate Dr. Younger's approach. He made me feel that my health was mostly in my hands, not under the control of a pharmaceutical company. He spent about an hour talking with me, paid close attention, and focused very carefully on my priorities. He offered me options that I could take care of without having to depend on a prescription or series of appointments. I am extremely impressed

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

He is unhelpful. He doesn't want to do anything for you except to suggest therapy which doesn't help. He thinks your body will heal itself. Meanwhile you are in excruciating pain. I wouldn't take my fog to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013