Dr. Irisa M. Devine

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Irisa M. Devine

Because I was experiencing muscle weakness and fasciculations throughout my body, I made an appointment with a respected neuromuscular specialist. She said I had classic symptoms of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) and referred me to Dr. Irisa Devine, who specializes in ALS (among other conditions). During my first appointment with Dr. Devine, we had a lengthy discussion about what I was experiencing and she put me at ease. She never rushed, but gave me all the time I needed and patiently answered all of my questions (I had a lot). It can be highly traumatic and downright scary when you think you may be dying of a disease for which there is no cure. After meeting with her on several occasions I can say unequivocally that she is as compassionate as she is brilliant in her field. Her professionalism, upfront honesty and caring nature simply cannot be overstated. If you or someone you know is experiencing a neuromuscular condition of any type, I highly recommend Dr. Irisa Devine.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Devine took the time to explain everything that was going on in a way that we could understand. She is very thorough and knowledgeable in what she does.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Irisa M. Devine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Irisa Devine, M.D. is the Medical Director of Neurodevelopmental Services at Milestones, a center for excellence in child development. She completed her pediatric neurology residency at Mayo Clinic Jacksonville and additional fellowship training in Clinical Neurophysiology in Pediatric EMG, EEG & Neuromuscular Disorders. She completed her undergraduate studies and medical school at the University of Wisconsin Madison. Dr. Devine specializes in diagnosing and treating neurological disorders that affect children. These disorders include neuromuscular conditions, seizures, headaches, developmental delay, cerebral palsy and many more. She is skilled in providing the specific individualized specialized treatment, care and education you and your family deserve.

• English

• University of Wisconsin-Madison (Grad. 2009)

• Electromyography (EMG)