Ratings for Dr. Arup K. Bhadra

Dr. Bhadra replaced my right knee in February 2019- I was back to work in a month ! He was so kind, knowledgeable and made me feel right at home. My pain is finally over - recommend !

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Dr. Bhadra replaced my left knee on 5/6/19, 6 weeks later no pain , able to go about life pretty much normally . He will be replacing my right knee in Jan 2020

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

Very kind and A great surgeon! Had the meniscus in my knee repaired and feeling better each day.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

had right knee replaced in January left knee replaced in June up walking the same day Great job i have my life back now i can enjoy my retirement and all my outdoor times hunting &fishing he,s the best.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Underwent total left hip robotic assisted replacement by Dr. Bhadra. Walking same day!. 3 months later vacationed in Iceland with zero hip pain. Why did I wait so long to do this. Life changing surgery by a talented, caring, and highly skilled Doctor with a great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Bhadra and his team are warm, professional and knowledgeable. Cannot recommend highly enough!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I had a total hip replacement by Dr. Bhadra less then 6 weeks ago using a robotic procedure. My surgery, stay at Good Samaritan Hospital ,and after care has gone flawlessly. Not only is Dr Bhadra a skilled surgeon but also a gentleman. I would gladly recommend him to anyone in need of Joint replacement surgery. Marian Robbins

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Outstanding orthopedic surgeon! Had a complete knee replacement after suffering for many years. My surgery was done with the aid of robotics at Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern. I’m 8 weeks post op and have had a great recovery so far. Dr. Bhadra is very caring and has a great bedside manner. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and collaboratively work to personalize my plan of care that benefits me the greatest. I would not, for one second hesitate to recommend Dr Bhadra. He will not disappoint you!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Bhadra did a total left knee replacement on me. No pain hardly any scar and my knee bends without any pain at all after just 10 weeks. now its time too see if my golf game is improved

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

After suffering with arthritis in both knees for years a few people recommended Dr. Bhadra. He listened and cared right from the start. Did not push surgery until I said it was time. I had my first knee replacement in July of 2016 and my second in Oct. of 2016. His advanced knowledge and technique made the whole experience go fast. I followed his instructions, did the therapy and now I am pain free doing things that I wasn't able to enjoy for years especially with my family. I even forget that I had the replacements done. Dr. Bhadra gave me a new lease on life. Don't hesitate and suffer with pain. See Dr. Bhadra.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Arup K. Bhadra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bhadra has completed fellowships in Total Joint Replacement/Adult Reconstruction, Sports Medicine, and Traumatology. He has expertise in primary and revision total joint replacement of the hip, knee, and shoulder to our practice.

• English